European Environment Agency Report on Climate-ADAPT Platform - The case of Greece
The European Environment Agency published a report regarding the Climate Adaptation Platform (Climate-ADAPT) .
The Climate-ADAPT Platform aims to support Europe in adapting to climate change. It is an initiative of the European Commission and helps users to access and share information on:
- Expected climate change in Europe
- Current and future vulnerability of regions and sectors
- National and transnational adaptation strategies
- Adaptation case studies and potential adaptation options
- Tools that support adaptation planning.
The Green Fund and the Greek LIFE Task Force constitute the case study of the use of Climate-ADAPT Platform in Greece.
Find the case study of Greece: Case 8 - Supporting the preparation of EU LIFE Climate Action funding proposals in Greece at national, regional and local levels by using the Climate-ADAPT database, adaptation options and research projects.